cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see assignment block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently working on Products - IT Items (Obj.Fam: 0404). I have an assignment block "IT Infrastructure" which appears under the 'Displayed assignment blocks' configuration screen but actually does not appear during product maintenance.

1.The Product maintenance component/view is: PRDIOOV/ObjectOV

2.The 'IT Infrastrucutre' assignment block component/view is: PRDGENSET/SLSeteOV which is being called in the ObjectOv view

There is a list of configurations for SLSeteOV but i am not sure which configuration is being called.

Any hints please !

BR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx. to all for the replies.

The issue has been resolved. The problem was the new set type I was trying to call in the assignment block was not generated.

I just removed all my previous configurations and generated the set type for the overview page and also generated its configuration. The new config. was visible in the PRDGENSET component which is being called in the product overview page. Hope it was helpful.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jacob,

I am facing the similar problem:

I need to display following AB in the Vehicle OverView Page:

u2022 PRDADR/GeoLocOVE

u2022 PRDADR/AddrOVE

u2022 PRDIL/ProdWarranties

u2022 PRDIL/InvolvedParties

u2022 PRDGENSET/SLSetOVE (General Vehicle IDs)

I have made the Configuration, and make them available but they are not getting displayed in the UI.

How you solved your problem? I am using SAP Standard provided Set type.

-

Dave

Edited by: Dave on Jun 7, 2011 10:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jacob,

In case you have customizations in place and this possibly is affecting the rendering of the AB you can try using the profile parameter WCF_IGNORE_ENHANCEMT set as 'A'.

This will bypass all enhancements . Also ensure that you have enabled this AB in the personalize.

Thanks,

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls select the UI personalize tab and select the reset to default button and check it out.

Regards,

Gobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

You can see what configuration is been used, just click F2 key in any field of Product Maintenance view on the WebClient. There will be two configurations, the searched for and the found.

Also, if your system has more than one client, you have to transport the configuration to the testing client. You can use the SCC1 transaction for that.

Regards,

Isaac Meléndez