Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP90 for service order, without maintaining activity type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone help me out please?

In order to generate actual costs and create a billing request for a service order, do I have to maintain activity type in the operations of my service order?

Can I perform service order confirmation in IW41 or IW42 without maintaining activity type? And once I do the confirmation, will it still show me actual costs in the costs tab?

Also, without maintaining Activity type in my service order, how can I perform billing request using t-code: DP90? I am able to generate billing request via DP90 with and without contract, as long as I maintain Activity type in the operations of my service order.

However, after confirmation of service order, if my service order did not have activity type, then neither it shows any actual costs, nor I can create a billing request with reference to service order using DP90. System gives me error message saying "No Expenditure Items Found"

Please advise...appreciate your help.

Best regards,

Abdul Rafey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am afraid the answer is "YES', the cominbation of work center and acitivty type is what defines the price of labor. Without this you cannot maintain price for the work done on the operation.

If you remove activity type and try to do DP90 it will not consider those operations for billing at all, thats standard SAP behaviour.

The link is work center is maintained to a cost center. The cost center and activity type price allocation can be viewed through KP27.

Regards,

Sharath.