Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOFM Routines: Note 381348

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I don't understand the meaning of "statements" in the following sentence of Note 381348.

"For the use of CUSTOMER-SPECIFIC VOFM routines the statements on the responsibility forenhancements by the customer, made for the user exits, apply (for example, maintenance responsibility, problems during upgrade)."

Could anyone tell me?

Cheers,

Chris.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know the specific "statements" (you could ask SAP directly via the service marketplace, probably part of licence agreements), but what they mean is that what you do via VOFM is no different than user-exits, enhancements etc. in the sense that you are responsible for any future problems that arise, and not SAP.

Thomas

2 REPLIES 2

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know the specific "statements" (you could ask SAP directly via the service marketplace, probably part of licence agreements), but what they mean is that what you do via VOFM is no different than user-exits, enhancements etc. in the sense that you are responsible for any future problems that arise, and not SAP.

Thomas

former_member195402
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris!

statement = declaration, information

This means, that the customers are responsible for the code lines of their own VOFM routines to follow all necessary rules for such enhancements.

Regards,

Klaus