Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation lane - automatic creation generate 2 or more lanes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

We are in SCM 7.0 and R3 4.7

And our process generate 2 transportation lanes !

- One with the MRP view data : Special procurement

- And then one with the scheduling agreement.

With the 7.0 APO version it generate many problems :

We should replace everyday the needs in R3 and on the item whiwh have 2 lanes, we have old purchase requirement which are not delete by deployment process.

Have you got some idea about this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Mélanie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you remove either special procurement key from material master or delete scheduling agreement and then check.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi and thank you for your answer,

I remove the special procurement but it doesn't delete the first lane.

I can't delete the scheduling agreement because I need it.

I have also another type of problem :

2 lanes with the same scheduling agreement number but one is mark as delete --> in sap R3 no modification on the scheduling agreement ...

Best Regards,

Mélanie

Edited by: Evrard Mélanie on May 26, 2011 1:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Removing special procurement key wont delete T-lane in APO. You have to delete lane manually in APO and then CIF master data again. Then you will have only one lane.

I am not sure about 2 lanes with the same scheduling agreement number. If schedulling agreement is deleted then it should not create T-lane.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In fact, the scheduling agreement is not and was never deleted in SAP R3 ... I don't know how is can occur in APO

On the other hand, I think I have find how to stop the effects of these 2 lines

1/ --> In our Transportation Lanes, we have implement "ALL Products" lanes and in the same times, the automatic creation.

When I delete the "ALL Products" lanes there is no problem on the items which have two lanes (one created by special procurement and the other by the scheduling agreement)

2/ --> About the two lanes on the same scheduling agreement with one with a Deleted information : The orders are on the deleted one

I deleted all the lines in double and deleted the "D" on the other lanes --> all is ok now on the items.

In summary I find a solution to "kill" the effects of the double lanes but I don't understand yet how these double lanes occurs.