cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remuneration statements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can some one helpme out of this as we want.

Remove the hours of bi-weekly salary from all the remuneration statements. This is a hard coded amount that is printed and it is incorrect when the employee doesn't work the entire pay period and the salary is pro-rated. Thank you in advance.

Please let me know the process or places where I have to check this and I have to update.

Regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can edit HR Forms in PE51.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patel,

Can you give me some guidelines how to Add and remove the colums in the Form's through PE51. So that it will be a great help for me.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Remuneration Statement usually reads most it's information from the Payroll Results Tables.

In the Results Table (RT), are the hours associated with the pro-rated salary accurate or not?

Your solution could be to modify the Remuneration Statement (through t-code pe51, as mentioned by cpatel) so that it would no longer show the hours, or to modify the Payroll Calculation so that the hours would be accurately adjusted or pro-rated just like the salary.

P.S. May 26, 2011 4:33 AM

If you modify the Remuneration Statement, look at the Line Types associated with the WT, and replace them by Lyne Types that do not show the Numbers.

If you opt for the second option, either correct the hours through Payroll Calculation, in one or more PCRs, or delete the hours of the WT just before it is transfered to table RT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Thanks much for your help as I am new to the project I don't have much documentaion avaliable on the business process so its a bit confusion for me.

I got the point what you told and also even our issue is also that only the wage type should not contain hours on the remuneration statement as it is a hardcoded amount. If hours are there then the calucation is going pro rata bases.

Please help me and let me know where I have to change the things to solve my issue.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Again, what is the information in the current pay's RT for the Basic Pay WT ?

Does it show the correct Hourly Rate, the planned Hours and a pro-rated salary amount ?

If required, fix the data before it gets transfered into RT (through Payroll Calculation) since the Remuneration Statement is only a reporting on the employee's Master Data and Payroll Calculation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Thanks for your help in this issue. today i had a detail discussion with the user and she finally told that we don't need to change ant thing in calculation just we need to remove the hourly rate and hours from the remuneration form.

Can you please guide me on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it ia a single field then select the single field in PE51 screen and gointo chnage mode. Here you need to select the field you want to remove and delete. Also if i t is a single field you have to delete the text field as well.

If it is coming in any of the window then select window in PE51, go into change mode. Now select the window in which the value is coming and double click on it. You will get a pop up window which will a window number and number of entries . Double click on number of entries it will take you to another window named as 'Change layout of Group **'. Here remove the entry from the list.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are two ways to "remove the hourly rate and hours from the remuneration form".

The first method is to access the Detail page of the Remuneration Statement (through t-code pe51), select the "Window" and "Grouping" that holds the WT, and change the Line Type to one that will not show any Rate and Number. You may be required to create a new Line Type for that purpose.

The second method is to create a payroll PCR that will process that WT (or all the required WTs) and delete the RTE and NUM before the WT is transfered to RT.