cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change fieldname at runtime in SC-Itemdata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo everyone,

I want to change the field-names of customer-fields at runtime in SRM 7.0.

E.g. I have a customer-field ZZCUST1 and the long Field Label of the Data-element ist "Customerfield". This name is displayed in the SC-Itemdata. But if the Value of ZZCUST1 is a User-ID I want to change the Display-name from "Customerfield" to "User-ID".

In SRM 4.0 I have modified LBBP_PDH_CUFF02 and changed ls_display-text. But in SRM 7.0 this Programm/Include is not in use.

So my question is: Where Can I do this? In an User-Exit or in a BADI or do I have to modify something?

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

chsp111

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

For SRM Standard, there is no User Exit or BADI to achieve what you seek.

you have BADI BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI, but it's function is to insert some specific fields like "default settings" link or "shopping on behalf" feature to the "shopping 4 steps" screen.

If you want to modify the description of the field dinamically, you will have to modify the standard code of the application.

Regards,

Thiago Salvador

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answer,

but do you know where I have to modify it? I can't find the Method/Programm/Include/Funciton where I have to do this!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has nobody an idea?

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

add field to header level

1.SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control(Personalization) > Configure Customer Fields > Define Customer Fields on Header Level

2.SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control(Personalization) > Configure Fields Control >Configure Control for Fields on Header Level

add field to item level

1.SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control(Personalization) > Configure Customer Fields > Define Customer Fields on Item Level

2.SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control(Personalization) > Configure Fields Control >Configure Control for Fields on Item Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has nobody an idea?