cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time event infotype ( 2011) error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

i am trying to c the data for infotype 2011(time event ) when i select for a particular employee,it say " No data stored for Time Events in the selected period" , i try to check for all the month, week, and year unfortunately it is not displaying for all the employees from 3 days earlier i can c daily wise, weekly monthly , plz suggest me how to trouble shoot this .issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you maintained IT0050, if yes then check the begda & endda.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

can u please explain me in detail how to trouble shoot, when i check in teven table i can c the data but when i select the infotype in pa30 time event it display an error ' No data stored for Time Events in the selected period' .even if i select the week,month or year no data is found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check by giving the period as All. If you were able to see the record for this employee in TEVEN table then just check your authorization for PA30 for infotype 2011.

Regards

Raviiiiiiiiii

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ravi ,

thanx for ur response , can u plz advise me the stes to check the authorization for IT 2011.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First to find out the roles assgined for Time mangement (If you dont knwo the roles

1)SU01->User name ->Display->Roles->Identify the Role Assigned for Time mangement ->Double click on THE ROLE ->Click on the Authorization Tab->Diplay Authorization ->Clicko n HR master Data->See under infotype nodes (look for 2011)

2)If you know the role go to Transaction PFCG and enter the role and click on display .

If you are able to create or change an record ion 2011 INFOTYPE it would nto be a authorization issue .

I would suggest run a time evalution in a test Run mode and check the results .

Regards

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check The authorization using SU53 Transaction.

First go to PA20 and IT 2011 then in another session open SU53 transaction there you can see what authorization object is missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear experts,

i check all the authorization ,that is fine but unfortunate i could not c the data plz advice me some more trouble shoots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check if you able to creater any records manually in infotype 2011 ..This is to check if there is any authorization chk .

This shoudl nto be any issue with authorization ..

Run a time evaluation in Test mode or check the existing results and chk in the Tables if the data is present .(Cluster table )

Chk and let me know

Regards

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all

i am able to insert the records manually but not able to receive the data through positing . kindly advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what transaction code you are using to check the 2011 details.

check with PA61. or check the TEVEN table through transaction code se16.