cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spool request (number 26,121) sent to output device LP01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

In F.17 i.e, Customers Balance Confirmation after excuting when i select print button it is going to spool request.

Spool request (number 26,124) sent to output device LP01

Message no. TD433

Diagnosis

The formatted document was passed to the spool system and a spool request number (number 26,124) was generated for output device LP01.

Note: The choice of printer options can result in the document being placed in the spool administration but not printed. In this case if the document is to be printed you must explicitly generate a print request for the spool request with the help of the spool output control.

But we want to take print directly from here itself

Thank's & Regards,

Mani.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193511
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manikatam,

Please try this, on the screen immediately after clicking the 'Print' button > goto 'Properties' > in input field 'Time of print', specify 'Print out immediately' in order to output to printer directly.

Kind regards,

John Chin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

Thank's For immediate reponse.After selecting print button,Immediately gone to goto their is no option like properties we have only page & list display.

Help me to sort it out this issue

Thank's & Regards,

Mani.

former_member193511
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Alternatively, activate the 'Output Immediately' indicator in the user profile, then 'Print'.

For this set up click 'System' > 'User profile' > 'Own data' > 'Default' and set up as per above mentioned, then proceed 'Print' accordingly.

Kindly regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

Thank's for Replay,already it as been activated then also it is moving to spool requests for particlaur tx's F.17

Thank's & Regards,

Mani.

Answers (0)