cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can We edit any Node->element form OWl ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an Advanced List pane (having BO->node->elements) which I want to edit+save from a Modal_dialog (created from UI->toolbox) in the OWL.

Can I do this in OWL .. is it possible ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it`s possible but you have to notice, the OWL isn`t bound to an instance of a business object. So it`s a little bit more tricky to write actions for your application. Why you don`t use a QAF with an advanced list pane? You could use a "Wrapper" BO for the QAF (it includes all needed actions)...

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to use a modal dialog only ( business Requirement) ...

What is "wrapper" BO ??

How can I display an editable advanced list pane ( binded to an instance of my BO which is selected from the Previous(Upper) advanced list pane ) ...in OWL ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I display an editable advanced list pane ( binded to an instance of my BO which is selected from the Previous(Upper) advanced list pane ) ...in OWL ?

I thought about a link in the OWL to open a QAF includes the advanced list pane. No advanced list pane in the OWL...

With "Wrapper"-BO I meant a Business Object not needed for your buisness case but rather only for providing static actions to edit the relevant BOs/Nodes...sorry wrong word for this..."Helper"-BO is a better one...

This Helper-BO, you can create in the OWL with Data Operation and navigate to it with link...

It`s only an alternativ idea.