Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

Need your help to solve my issue.

File -> Pi -> ERP6.0

PI server : At RWB , it is succesfull but at the SXMB_MONI the flag is black colour(sheduled for outbound processing).

Could anyone guide me the error?

ERP6.0 server : I dont see any message at the SXMB_MONI.

WHY? Could anyone guide me the problem?

This is a new implementation project and the system is new.

Thank you very much experts and guru's.

regards,

S.Saravannan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check PI System inbound queues and delete the entries,then execute interface once again, if you still get error then register queues once again in PI system.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

Thanks for your reply.

If you dont mind, could you please elobrate more details due I am new to this PI system such as the tcode used.

I am really sorry if i am asking a lot of stuff from you.

regards,

S.Saravannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the message reaches to integration engine (Moni) it uses the queues for processing the message request received...

if there are any errors in the queue..or if the queues are not registered the message will not be processed ..so you need to either register the queue or need to clear the queue blocking ..

Transaction codes for the same are SMQ2(inbound queues) and SMQ1(Outbound queues)

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have followed the guide from you all.

But it is in the status automatic_restart at the SXMB_MONI PI server.

It is still not effecting the ERP server at sxmb_moni.

Any idea expert?

Thank you.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check if communication between PI and ERP is defined correctly? ie, Is RFC destination is on place and you able to ping or remote login to ERP system from PI?

Secondly, try to run SXMB_IFR in your erp system and check if it is pointing to actual PI system. If it is not pointing the check SLDAPICUST and see if it contains PI server detail. You can also check logs in ERP System for messages, use TCode - SLG1.

Regards

Aashish Sinha