Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to carry on the erlier values in LSMW for MM02

Dear experts,

I have created an LSMW to change control code of the material master in Purchasing view. My requirement is only to change / add the control code field vlaue for the material.

I have creted LSMW for MM02 recording (batch input), while recording I did the following...

Tcode: mm02, entered the material number, select the pur. view, change the control code in purchasing view.

After saving the recording, system recorded the values : Material description, UOM, Material group and control code.

But I want to give only material number and control code in my input file. But system is asking all the above recorded values.

Could any body explain how to carry on the material description, UOM and material group which material is already having earlier?

What I need to do and how to do?

Thanks & regards

Ramesh

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

Which input fields you have mentioned in the LSMW? System will ask only those fields, which you have mentioned. If system is asking other fields, which you do not want to input, remove those fields from the input fields of LSMW.

If any way, those fields are mandatory, give them in input file & put '/' in all such fields, where you want to carry already mentioned fields.

Regards,

Prashant

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question