cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non-Stock Sales - Cost Value Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

Currently we implemented a Non-Stock Sales for a certain Sales Organization, however during the creation of the Invoice, the Cost of Material is calculated automatically. But the users doesn't want this. How can I change the configuration where the cost is not calculated for their Materials in the Sales Orders.

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOV7, select your item category and untick the box against Determine Cost. Also ensure that the incompletion log is not set for this in OVA2.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers. And it is now working. Cost is now not calculated in the displayed invocie for the Item Category as tested in QAS.

However, just one question. Even though the Cost Value is not initial as displayed in the Invoice, are the Materials Cost still valuated for this eventhough there are no Material Postings done (because of non-stock)? Is this considered as a non-valuated sales item? I can only confirm in COPA Report that COS has the cost value from the Invoice for non-stock sales. But I cannot see any document in the Sales History that includes the cost of the material.

Thanks again!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edited by: ta.adithya on May 23, 2011 6:26 AM

Edited by: ta.adithya on May 23, 2011 6:26 AM