kernel update in MSCS
I am now trying to update the kernel from 700-146 to 700-278 in current MSCS environment.
I have tried the following process:
1. take SAP/Oracle group offline
2. bring disk resource online (/usr)
3. replace the old kernel as the new one /usr/sap/PRD/SYS/exe/uc/NTAMD64
4. update the c:\windows\Sapcluster
5. update the dll file located in c:\windows\system32(SapClus.dll,Saprc.dll,Saprcex.dll)
6. bing the oracle group online (OK)
7. bing the SAP group online (failed)
Would you pls. give some suggestions on this?