Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-code for valuation variant for WIP and scrap

former_member308518
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for a transaction code for customizing valuation variants for work in process and scrap.

The path for it is

spro->Controlling->Product Cost Controlling->Cost Object Controlling->Product Cost by Period->Period-End Closing->Work in Process->Define Valuation Variant for WIP and Scrap (Target Costs).

Do you know the t-code for it? I do not see valuation variants created in OKK4 in this transaction.

I would also be interested in t-code for assigning the Valuation Variant for WIP to CO Area/RA Version/RA Key. The path for the transaction is

spro->Controlling->Product Cost Controlling->Cost Object Controlling->Product Cost by Period->Period-End Closing->Work in Process->Assignment for Valuation Variant for WIP

Best regards,

Robert

Edited by: Robert Kaniec on May 22, 2011 8:17 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert

All IMG paths dont have a T code assigned to them

Once you are in SPRO screen, Choose Menu Additional Info > Addnl Info > Display Key > IMG Activity

You will see a Long Text populated against each IMG node.... The last 4 chars represent a T code, if at all a T code has been assigned to it

br, Ajay M

former_member308518
Participant
0 Kudos

The last 4 charakters for theses IMG paths are PPER and UORD and they are not a t-code. From this I understand that these IMG paths do not have t-codes assigned to them.

Thank you.

Robert

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically, all IMG activities are assigned to transactions. This info is stored in CUS_IMGACH table. For example, the second path that you gave (IMG code SIMGORKKBEWWIPZUORD) is assigned to transaction S_ALR_87008258, etc.

Sometimes, indeed, 4 letters mentioned by Ajay could also identify the transaction code, but ultimative information is stored in the table mentioned above.

Regards,

Eli

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

Thanx.. I dint know that

Many thanx

br, Ajay M

former_member308518
Participant
0 Kudos