cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with getting default Texts (HRRCF00_GET_DEFAULT_TEXTS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we are using EHP4 and I have implemented and activated BADI HRRCF00_GET_DEFAULT_TEXTS for getting default Text during the posting procedure within SAP E-Recruiting based on WebDynpro.

The BADI is called from WD Controller ERC_C_REQ_MGMT_UI.

*********************************************************************************************************************

get default text values from BADI HRRCF00_GET_DEFAULTS_TEXT

wd_assist->read_default_posting_text( EXPORTING iv_language = ls_language-langu

is_post_hrobject = ls_hrobject

IMPORTING ev_company_desc_default = ls_language_tab-company

ev_department_desc_default = ls_language_tab-department

ev_project_desc_default = ls_language_tab-project

ev_task_desc_default = ls_language_tab-tasks

ev_requirement_desc_default = ls_language_tab-requirements ).

*************************************************************************************************************************

Directly after the call of BADI HRRCF00_GET_DEFAULTS_TEXT it seems that the company description is correctly filled.

But unfortunately I am not able to see the default text within the Input Field of the view.

As far that I know there should be a Button to fullfill the company description with the default text. But I can't see any button.

Is there anything else I have to configure?

Many Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the button to move the default text to the actual posting text existed in the BSP ui solution (releases EhP 3 and lower). For EhP 4 the values should be set directly whe you activate a language by checking the check box.

Have you tested with an fully new postion or did you use an existing one for your test?

Kind Regards

Roman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

I have testet it both. With a complete new requisition and with a old one. Same problem.

But know I have recognized a strange system behaviour.

If I toogle the first language I am not able to see my default_text. But if I toggle a second on(English etc) I can see the default text within this second tab.

So the result is that I am able to see the default texts but only if I toggle two languages

I am thinking I am missing something within my BADI implementation.

The only thing I have done is to prorgram follwing section within the method GET_PROJECT_DESC

method IF_EX_HRRCF00_GET_DEFAULT_TEXT~GET_PROJECT_DESC.

*{ INSERT M11K900044 1

break erec1.

project_desc = 'This is a example for the project description'.

*} INSERT

endmethod.

And it seems fine becaus if I switch to debugging mode I can see that the method is called and tht the variable project_desc will be filled correctly.

Would be great if you could give me a helping hand on this.

Many Thanks!

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Roman,

We have got the same message while running program for creating candidate for Erecruitment.

I::000

I::000

Candidate 50570305 does not exist

Could not determine recipients for message type HRMD_B

This is the error message when i execute the program "RCF_CREATE_USER".

we were using this program to create the CP,NA,BP objects for the employee to enable him apply for a internal job posting

Can i have ur inputs for the same.

Regards,

Pullela.

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, the default texts from the BAdI implementation should be prompted and filled as far as you have chosen a language.

Regards

Nicole