cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying values from one condition type to next condition type in Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got a pricing procedure with different condition types .

Values of 3rd condition type should be Populated /Fetched to the 4thcondition type . (4th Condition type is standard condition type PR00)

Can you please let me know the process to achieve the results at the earliest.

Thanks

Medha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Take example as follows:

Condition type 1 ZXXX line 30

Condition type 1 ZYYY line 40 : maintin from for this condition type as line 30 & maintian condition records as 100% by taking (ex:sales org) in your access sequence

Automatically the value of ZXXX will Flow into ZYYY

Hope this will fulfil your requirement.

Thanks

bvdv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BVDV

Thanks for your reply, i have understood first part of the solution you have provided, can you please reply bit clear about second part of solution (i.e.,maintian condition records as 100% by taking (ex:sales org) in your access sequence).

Thanks

Medha

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Other wise how system knows to copy how much value from the first condition type. If you maintain the condition value as 100 % then the total 100% value of the first condition will flow into the second condition.

There are 2 options maintin the second condition ZYYY(percentage) manually in the sales order item by giving condition rate as 100 or maintain condition records for the same.

Hope this will clear

Thanks

bvdv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot BVDV

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Enter step number of 3rd condition in from of 4th condition. If you want to make some calculation copy values of 3rd condition to any field and enter calculation type in 4th condition with your own logic in routine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for you reply, No need of any further caluclations, just need to copy values of 3rd step to 4th step.

I have tried by keeping 3rd condition step number in FROM column of 4th condition , but its not working.

Incase if you have any better options Pls suggest me (i.e., with out ABAPER )

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please tell which conditions you are using and how the value of 3rd condition is getting in pricing procedure. Is there access sequence for both conditions or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Will get back to you at the earliest .