cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

infotype 2011 data is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to check the data is getting stored in infotype2011 , i cannot c any recored in infotype2011,please advice me to trouble shoot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check TEVEN table (SE11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sujit

thanx a lot for your answer, can u plz advice me as i have check the table in that data is getting store, but when i select form pa30 infotype 2011 for any employ it gives an error like no data is store for any period like monthly ,weekly and yearly for any employ but when i check the data in TEVEN TABLE It is there .kindly advice me help.if u can.

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check TEVEN with correct time event types and check it is there or not ..

for example you might entering it through P10 for clock in and P20 for clock out , and these entries will not be there in TEVEN but there might be datas for some other time event say 02 and 01

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u choosen period ALL to display records in pa30??

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear experts,

i check for all hte periods, like current month , current week, and all, but it display a msg no data is store for the period , i check in table t even there i am able to c the data for all the employee and the all the period , can u tell me check your authorization for PA30 for infotype 2011.