cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have feed the PIR in MD61 and after running the MRP through md02 i got planned order, but i have the raw material short then how can i give the purchase requistion or order. becasue without material FG can't be produced. How purchase department will come to know that when the material has to be delivered as per the planned order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

go through my earlier suggestion .

And also done following set up :

Set procurement type :

For

FG : Inhohouse production

Component : Externally procrement

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since yours purchase requistion is being generated by runnung the MRP,Please tell the Sore people to used the transaction ME5A. Out of the 04 tabs , select the "Dynamic Selction".Here again 02 fiels will come.

1.Purchase Requistion

2,.Purchase requistion Account Assignem,ent

In Purchase requistion select "Creation Indicator" Here selct "B".And run it .Sysyetm will generated all the purchase requistion generaed while runnung MRP.Also the same could be domne several permutation for getting different output

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Patel,

you can find in ME53N

put Purchase requisitions number (this no you can copy from MD04)

Go to qty/date tab

you can find

GR Proc.Time

Delivery Date

Jainashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Pl check procurement type in MRP 2 for all Raw material which is set in BOM of FG. Set the procurement type for the raw material as " F" indicate that material is procure externally.

Check the Material type for all the material as " PD "

Plan the required qty in MD61 for the FG material.

Run the MRP through MD02 with following setting :

Set the MRP control parameter :

Processing key : NETCH

Create purchase requisation : 3

Delivery schedules : 3

Create MRP list : 1

planning Mode : 3

schedulling : 2

See the result in MD04:

Planned order is created for the FG material

Double click on the this plan order , purchase requisation is also created for the raw material.

Than Purchase requisation is converted in Purchase order.

Pl check above setting and confirm u are getting your answer or not.

Regards

vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested plz check material master, check in follwing sequence.

First check BOM of article for which u give PIR, all component should have item category L.

now check BOM component material master

Mrp indic should be PD, lot size EX.

check procurement type if it is 'X' or 'e' then system give plan order & if it is 'F' then it should give purchase requisition.

now run MRP of finish article in simulation mode or run mrp of Finish article as well as component, but first finish article.

Set the MRP control parameter :

Processing key : NETCH

Create purchase requisation : 3

Delivery schedules : 3

Create MRP list : 1

planning Mode : 3

schedulling : 2

now check plan orders in coois & pur req in ME5a or both in md04.

For article u have get plan order check same process with him & check its BOM component proposals.

For all materials having procurement type 'F' u get purchase req.

Hope this will work.

Thanks...........Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have done and maintain all data as per your sugestion but still i am not getting the dependent requirement in md04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear air,

As per your instruction purchase requistion is been asked for FG, but i want it for components in MD04 screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phalgun.

If you do not see any dependent requirement, i would suggest to perform some other checks:

check planned order for FG

trx MD13> insert planned order number> check components: is the RM on the list? if is not on that list, this means that you're considering a RM which is not on the FG BOM. maybe there's some more assembly in between FG and RM.

check planning strategy for FG:

trx mm03 --> mrp3 view: field "planning strategy". What is the value in this field?

Please report this and we can follow up

Regards

Mauro

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done MD13 but problem not solved; In MRP3 View for FG it is 10 (make to stock production)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz check OPJJ for your availabilty check control, u can get it for combination of available check u given in MRP-3 view & checking rule you adopting , for production it is generally PP but confirm it.

now check OPJJ In/outward movement check include dependent requirements ticked or not.

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check production rder component tab also what value is here in field (Reservation/ Purchase Requisition) it should not have '1'.

it u can control by Order type dependent parameter.

if it is one then dependent requirement of Order component not flow to MRP.

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For raw material sytem will calculate as per Planned delivery time and GR processing time.

check in Purchase requisation of that material.

Regards,

srihari.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir, But where to check the purchase requistion. i am not finding it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Phalgun,

i am not finding it

Where did you check?

If you look at the MD04 display for the Raw Material in question, you should see the dependent requirements generated by the planned orders. If there is a shortage, and if MRP is set up on these materials, the multi-level MRP you ran in MD02 should have generated a proposal (e.g. purchase requisition).

Best Regards,

DB49

scm_09
Contributor
0 Kudos

Phalgun,

I guess you ran MRP with control parameter as 3 for create purchase req..system will create planned orders and you have to convert them to purchase reqs.

kalyana_chakravarthy2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Phalgun,

In MD04 screen, enter the raw material & the plant. Once you enter into the next screen, you can see the planned order. Double click on the planned order. Then, you can find a tab which can be used to convert this planned order to purchase requistion. The planned order will only get generated if you have maintained the MRP control parameter in MD02 for create pur requistion as 3 (Planned orders).

Hope this is clear. Please revert back fo any clarifications

Regards

Kalyan