Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign exchange

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert!

Please support me to find solution for this situation

My user run T-Code FAGL_FC_VAL - Foreign Currency Valuation (New) in ECC6.0, with following parameter

Company code: 1000

Valuation key date: 31.03.2011

Tab posting: Create postings: checked

Batch input session name: ABC

Document date: 31.03.2011

Posting date: 31.03.2011

Posting period: 3

Reversal posting date: 01.04.2011

Reversal posting period: 4

Reset valuation: Not check

Reverse postings: checked

Tab open item: Valuate Vendor open item & Customer open item: are checked

Tab G/L balances: G/L Account from 11000000 to 11999999

Then executed, it show 60 postings and 3 yellow message

But after that, she not excute SM35 to run input session and delete this input session name

The day after, she ran this T-Code to valuate foreign currency

She checked the "Reset valuation" indicator in "Postings" tab, she also check "Create postings" & "Revese postings" indicator

The thing came, the system created reversal postings for simulation postings in the earlier she ran FAGL_FC_VAL, it was unexpected. To rescue this, she reverse these postings with F.80

And when she ran T-Code FAGL_FC_VAL again to valuate, the system output the message Document 3300000038 002 2011 already valuated with valuation are DN on 31.03.2011.

Can someone tell me the solution to resolve this problem, thank you very much for any suggestion!

Best Regards;

trish_tran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess, your problem would resolve with new execution of the same along with "Reset Valuation" Tick mark.

After the reset, the item can be valuated for the same key date with the same valuation area, for example, once the correct

exchange rate has been entered. You cannot carry out a second valuation for the same key date for the same valuation area without resetting first.

Regards

VG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already solved the problem with "Reset" stick marked + create postings. Thanks pgvvenkata!

siwar_taleb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Indeed,if you check the history tables (FAGL_BSBW_HISTRY, FAGl_BSBW_HST_BL) you will see that entries are there.

This means that fagl_fc_valwas run with the create postings checked.  An entry is updated in the these log tables when FAGL_FC_VAL is run with the create postings checked. There does not have
to be any postings. If there were errors then the batch log is created. . When you run the
valuation again you get the error to say it is already valuated because the
entry is in the log.

If you want to valuate this documents again, you have to reset the valuation for these documents. You can do this selecting the flag "reset valuation".

Please note that usually, FAGL_FC_VALUATION should be run as test run, check the results and if
everything is ok, you can run the production run.

Regards,

Siwar

Answers (0)