cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger workflow for business travel t-code PA30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is to trigger a workfllow for the infotype 9006 from PA30 transaction. I dont have experience in HR workflows can some one guide the custimizing required in SWEHR1,SWEHR2 and SWEHR3 and also what is the BUS object and event that will trigger the workflow. Thanks in advance.

With Regards,

Srini..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can find enough info on this forum to get you started.

When you create the event in SWEHR3 you will make the choice of what business object to use.

I don't know how your custom infotype looks like, but general to use BO are BUS0165 and EMPLOYEET.

There's also BO TRAVEL

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a entry in SWEHR3 using a relevent BO and event. or use BOR EMPLOYEET by creating a subtype and adding addditional methods and events. this entry in SWEHR3 will take care of event trigger when ever an operation such as insert or update or Deletion occurs on the corresponding infotype. now create a workflow with this triggering event to do your job.

Regards,

Devananda A J

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think by looking at SWEHR2 Transaction you can get and Idea like what is the infotype for which you want to start the workflow, there are so many satndard BOR available in the system and configured in the same Trasnaction and based on the operation what workflow has to be triggered lkike Insert Update, Delete and even you can use the Business rule function moduel, but make sure you createa a function module taking a copy of any standard function module.

Once you have any custom infotype go and create an entry in SWEHR3 transaction.

Check this [blog|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/7219] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards

Pavan