cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRMV_EVENTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement, to change system status based on when a user status is 'ABC'. This should happen at line item, when the user status is changed.

How do i register events. I did as folllows but doesnt work. My FM is not triggered at run time.

Trans. Category BUS2000112 Service Contract

Execution Time 136 END OF STATUS

Priority 30

Object Name STATUS Status

Event AFTER_CHANGE

Attribute <*>

Function ZEVENT_FM.

Perform at item lveel --> checked this option.

Is this the right event creation for my requirement. This should happen whenever my item status changes. I need to change status when system performs all and before any other custom event gets called for status my event should be called.

Really give award points for the right answer.

Regards,

Shravan P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I donk know the reason y u r going for the events instead of badi.Implement a new badi for the definition crm_order_status and in the method after change update the header status or item status as per ur requirement. To update the status use the FM 'CRM_STATUS_MAINTAIN_OW'.

Regards,

Gobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gobi,

I need this before the transaction is saved. user status is changed through action method and i need to change system status which i dont want to do in action method, instead looking for a place where all status are changed and exactly system is completed in changing status i want to change status, if one status is not set.

Regards,

Shravan P.

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then try using event 78 (Before saviong).

Answers (0)