cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collecting the inputs for pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to collect the Required inputs for Pricing procedures configuration from the client. what are all the details i have to collect to configure pricing.. pls guide me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

collect different po for different taxes and fright ,discount,octoroi ,testing charges import from client from their legacy system or other system

clear from Clint

1) how vat calculate with fright or without fright or only on basic price or you have take other factored also

2) differnt service tax

3) which tax should inventoried or they want and which should go to G/l account

4) their import condition like customs,landing,insurance,fright,additional duties etc

5) check they have any gruop condition or scale condition

6) any discount which they want on total po value

try to maximum inputs from their side,it will helpful to you to map your pricing procedure

Regards

kailas ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

At present they dont have any PO's.

If they want to purchase they are just making a call to the vendors and the vendor is supplying the material.

If i collect different invoices from the vendor for different purchases like Domestic, Import, service, subcontracting

we can get an idea rite???

Pls guide me how to get the inputs from the client for CIN Configuration also

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

yes ,from vendor invoice also you will get idea for different condition of taxes and fright,discount

Pls guide me how to get the inputs from the client for CIN Configuration also

check which plant has excise registration,which plant has depo registration,material which has excise,vendor who has excise registration,this input you will get ,on this input you have to configure you cin configuration

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

for configuring pricing procedure you require some basic conditions

freight

taxes

discount

imprt duty

gross price

landing charge

octroi

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the different cond. types I would suggest finding out how the condition shall be calculated in the PO - fixed amount percentage (of what condition), per piece, per kg, etc. If the condition rate is fixed or scales, or dependent on several items (group condition).

If the condition shall be posted to the normal GR/IR acct or to some special acct; if this posting shall be available for clearing in invoice verification.

BR

Raf