cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training on SAP CRM 7.0 - Guidance required please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I am a SAP SD consultant and i have always though of studying CRM, hence need some assistance on SAP CRM 7.0. I would like to learn SAP CRM 7.0 and certify it and following are the options that i could think off. Kindly provide some guidance and suggest which should be the right option. I would like to learn it through online or e-learning and not class room training.

1. To purchase SAP CRM training material online ($200) and again get hand on by requseting the SAP server access on a subscription model for about 3 months ($500) through SAP remote access and then apply for my certifcation separtely.

2. Should i register for the online teaching insitutues which provide training materials and also the online lab access (for hands on) - IF so , which institute would be the right option to opt for.

3. Or can I purchase CRM traiing material and get through the certification without having any hands on. Is it possible to do so.

Pleae clarify the below and thanks in advance

Cheers

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

In case you want to go for online training and certification, then Option 2 will suit you. Siemens, Genovate & NIIT are some of the SAP Education partners in India and as Siemens have been imparting SAP training since 1998, you may rely on them. The online course varies from 3-6 months depending on your capability. In case you have any queries during the course of training, you may raise them online and can expect reply within 7 working days. After the completion of online training, you may contact your Education partner who inturn will arrange for your certification exam. For more information on online training, you may contact Mr. Manoj (Siemens) at 080-42576502.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aryan for the reply.

I was expecting if i can get any details about SAP training from some private institiutes like magna and Pioneer education etc etc...which does it. You are right. I can always fall back on SAP education partners for online training and stuffs. Just wanted to explore these private institutes, to check out what they offer and train on. I can also take my certification separately since i already have couple of years experience in it.

Answers (0)