cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period Work Schedules

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the table V_T551A, defining period work schedules:

When indicating Saturdays and Sundays as " off " or non- working days , I get an error stating the entries made don't exist in Daily Work Schedule Grouping.

How do I assign these to the grouping?

I have indicated the mon-fri as workdays in the factory calender but don;t know how or where to indicate sat. and sun. as off days.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

To resume (according to the others) you have to follow this steps:

- you have to use the same grouping in view V_T551A (Period Work Schedule) and V_T550A (Daily Work Schedule)

- in table V_T550A you have to check the check box No planned working hours

- in table V_T551A you have to fill in column 06 and 07 your daily work schedule as OFF (from V_T550A)

Good luck

b.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Summi,

In table V_T550A (Daily Work Schedules) for your Grpg (Personnel Subarea Grouping for Daily Work Schedules) create a DWS named OFF with 0 Planned working hours and Daily WS Class should be 0 after that use it in PWS.

Hope this will solve your problem.

--

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Define Daily Work Schedule under Time Management - Work Schedules, click on new entries. Enter Work schedule as Doff or according to requirement. do not enter any thing in Planned working hours field. Under this field there a option called "no planned working hours", check this box. and then mention Daily working class as "0". Go to Period Work schedules - Define Period Work schedules - select your PWS - enter the above defined work schedule under 06 and 07.

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to create a daily work schedule with 0 work hours for your DWS grouping , assume in the name OFF

After creation of DWS with zero hours for your DWS grouping assign that in your Period work Schedule