Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order level partner Function error

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created New Partner Function ZB (Agent ) and also i have done partner Determination

According to my client requirement each customer having more than 2 agents so i have assigned in the customer master

Coming to Sales order, i created sales order , for that customer has 3 agents from header level system is picking one agent and coming to line items ( i created one line item ) system is not showing 3 agents its showing i tried manual entry also

bcoz i am giving agent commission to those agents based on the sales

plz guide how to solve the issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By using the path specified below,

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Partner Determination>Set Up Partner Determination-->Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header.

Click on "Partner Determination Procedure Assignment".

Check the partner procedure assigned to your Sales order type.

Click on "Partner Determination Procedures".

Select the Partner procedure noted earlier.

Click on "Partner Functions in Procedure".Check whether "ZB" is there in the partner functions list or not.

Click on "Partner Functions".

Select the entry "ZB".Ensure that there is no tick mark for the field "Unique".

Regards,

Krishna.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Mr.Kirshna,

I checked all the settings its correct and my doubt is i assigned 3 agents in customer master

at the time of sales order system picks only one in header level and also i tried to enter manually remaining 2 in header level its not accept . After that i tried to enter manually line item wise system is showing only one agent after entered the 2 agents

but system has to show 3 agents line items then only commission will calculate

how to solve the issue plz guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check partner determination procedure in VOPA

Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Item

IMG >> SD >> Basic function >> Partner determination >> set partner determination

kapil

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Mr.Kapli,

I have done all the settings and my doubt is " at the time of creating sales order header level system is picking one agent and while i am trying to enter manually line items wise system is not showing all 3 agents its showing only one agent "

how to solve the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check on Partner functions >>>

Ensure that there is no tick mark for the field "Unique".against ur agent

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

I have checked each and every settings

my doubt is system is not showing all agents in each line item its showing only one agent

is it possible in sap? if Yes guide me

Is there any solution to get repeated partner function with different number

Means system has to show all my partner functions which i maintained in Customer master

why system is accepting only one Vendor? even in manually also its not showing all Agents (Vendor)

how to solve it ?

Edited by: prasanna_sap on May 24, 2011 6:37 AM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Every One,

Is there any possibility to get Item level repeated partner functions bcoz i have created ZB (Agent ) Ex ZB 10001,ZB 10002

I assigned to customer master like this SP 2000, SH 2000, BP 2000, PY 2000, ZB 10001, ZB 100002

i tried to create sales order that time system is not taking all data which is avaiable in customer master

how to solve the issue bcoz whenever the customer will place an order system has to pick all partner functions data which is under customer master

Edited by: prasanna_sap on May 26, 2011 11:04 AM