Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in delimiting the leave quota

suresh_namani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In the Transfer process i am creating the record in he infotype 7 using PA30. After that i am creating the leave quota using RPTQTA00 and delimiting the previous leave quota using HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION(all these process done in a single custom program). while delimiting i am getting the error as 'Error in freezing Absence Quotas for Employee 00109621 for absence type 01(earned leave) . Absence quota type 13 not found for grouping 1/50 on 20110606'. when i am trying to delimit the same manually(through PA30) it is delimiting the record. in the current created quota there is a quota type 13(extraordinary unpaid leave) is grouping with 1/50. but in the previous quota, quota type 13 not exist. instead of that quota type 12(extraordinary unpaid leave) exist and it is grouping with 1/51. Is there any process to delimit the quota. Kindly solve my issue. thanks in advance...

1 REPLY 1

suresh_namani
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue has been closed.

Edited by: suresh namani on Sep 21, 2011 9:36 AM