cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Movement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

How can i create new movement type in sap??

my requirement is

My material cost is Standard ,when i am doing GR , I want to show price difference(PRD) in different GL account.

can i create new Transaction event key or A/c modifier? if yes how its configured?

Thanks

Rajan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

System post in Price Difference when you maintained material at std price in acct view of material master and system calculate MAP itself just for staticstical resaon.if u have maintanied Std price then other price either more or less hot in PRD acct.

check your OBYC setting for PRD trasction event key

Regards

Kailas ugale

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kailas,

I don't think you can hit different PRD account by using different movement type. I think the reason is that the same PRD account shall be hit later in case of different invoice amount and you don't have any movement type in IV to control it.

But you can change the account using "substitution" in FI - please check with your FI colleagues.

BR

Raf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For the updates.

How can i show separate GL account if i am not using new movement Type.??

Here i am not using Invoice verification. this is a particular requirement for one plant.They are not using PP module. Instead of production order we are using Purchase order. next phase we will go for Production order.we dont want to change material cost

from standard cost to moving.

Thanks

Rajan

I

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I mentioned - the "substitution" function in FI. I know for sure it works, since my FI colleagues have done that, but I am not familiar with the function. One condition in this substitution shall be BSEG-KTOSL = 'PRD'; the other ones shall identify the case when you need to have a different price diff. acct.

BR

Raf

Answers (0)