cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shift grouping greyed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PP gurus,

I am unable to edit the shift grouping for work center A in plant A. I am able to edit the shift grouping for all other workcenters at all plants including plant A. Only this work center has the problem. I tried with CR02 and cr12. I deleted the existing shift intervals and came back to capacity header tab and it is greyed out.Please help me out,

Thanks,

Sunanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can edit the shift grouping in CR12, since the capacity is pooled capacity( assuming), you can able to edit in Cr12 only

If still the problem exist

then delete the capacity in Cr02, capacity tab, select the capacity and delete and recreate the capacity again

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not pooled capacity. It is individual work center capacity. Deleting capacity wont work since in production,the capacity may be already booked to different orders(I am now trying in development). Is there something which prevents me from editing the shift grouping of only this work center.... something like default shift for work center... Another work center with in same plant does not show this problem even if it also has existing shift groupings and shift definitions. But when I create a work center copying this problematic work center, the new work center again shows this problem,

Thanks

Sunanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

How could I send you the screenshots?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can upload the screen shot in SDN by link as google document or Email to my ID it there in my profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I got your gmail ID , but I am not at the client site now. I shall send you the screenshots tomorrow morning,

Thanks

Sunanth V.Narayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar Sir,

I have send you the screenshots to your gmail ID.. Please find it and help me...

Thanks

Sunanth V.Narayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue solved. A shift was already assigned to version 03 capacity. I deleted that and now it is editable. Thanks for all the replies.

Sunanth V.Narayan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In the Machine Category, goto "Intervals & Shifts" tab. Now you can see the work center "valid from" and "valid to" dates defined with the shift sequence. Delete this dates and now go to the "Capcity header". Now it is open to do the required changes.

In the Labour category, as you have not assigned wit hthe shift sequence in "Intervals and shifts", you can change the same and if not greyed out else follow the same process here too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply sir,

But I already tried deleting the exiating interval which contains the existing shift definition and created a new interval without shifts. Then when I come back its greyed out again. I sit possible to delete the from to dates only without deleting the whole line item of shift?

Thanks

Sunanth

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes it is possible. Just sent me the screen shots of what you are doing after that I will let you know the exact process.