cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landscape Fetch not collecting complete information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a situation, from my central SLD all data are pushed to solman SLD.

Both my central SLD and Solman SLD has same model version and CR content version.

All my development systems (ABAP+JAVA) and QA (java) systems data were captured in SMSY via landscape fetch job, but I dont see ABAP system data fetched.

What could be the problem ? any clue

Regards,

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Today I added Trex in to central SLD. that data was pushed to solman SLD and later to SMSY.

Why is that ABAP system data not fetched by landscape fetch job ? though data is present in solman SLD

Regards,

SHyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shyam,

Please confirm if your data source for ABAP systems are selected with option SLD and not TMS/RFC in SMSY

Regards,

Anand

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Please, execute a test, check in transaction RZ70 if you selected all the programs to be activated and send the information to SLD. Execute a manual trigger scheduling and check if the result was successful

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SHyam

First step you should do it what Mateus told you, go to RZ70, execute and check if the SLD data is updated for the ABAP SAP system. If you have an SLD bridge in place, you should also see the time stamp change in the SLD to which you have bridged.

The check itself is done through Technical Systems in SLD. If the timestamp is not current, you have to look into why the data isn't being refreshed.

Besides that the next step would be to verify that the settings in transaction SMSY_SETUP are correct, meaning you have SLD selected there and that the expert settings are maintained properly. You can find the expert setting through the upper menu Goto --> Expert Settings.

Take a look at those settings and check if they make sense. If you need more help post back a reply with that content included.

The Landscape Fetch also generates logging so you can also check the data fetch logging to see if the fetch reports issues for your managed SAP system. You can find the logging in transaction SMSY_SETUP under the menu LOGS. For example LOGS --> UPDATE LOGS --> DISPLAY

Kind regards

Tom