Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earned leave condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please find our client request below

They have only one leave type, i.e only earned leave.

The condition is, if an employee worked 240 days in a year, he will be eligible for the leave next year.

One EL for every 20 days. Balance leave can be carry forwarded to the next year, but maximum 30 days.

Please let me know how to meet the requirement? Do we need to write any PCR?

I know it's a simple issue for you, but as a first implementation, it's difficult for me. And they have given only 6 days to complete all the TM configuration (negative)

Regards

ET

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajasekhar_reddy3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I am facing the same issue in my current client , can you let me knw how did u address this issue .

Thanks In Advance.

Raja...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I didn't complete this, meantime I was working on some other config. Thout I can do it later. Now when I planned to do this and checkd this post, I saw one more person is looking for the same.

Now I created some quotas to check first of all the leaves are deducting from the quotas or not. Now that also is not happening.

Regards

ET

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Write a PCR. create a monthly and daily time type.

000010 D VARSTREDAY

000020 ** Leave

000030 20 D HRS=M1001 HRS?0

000040 20 * HRS=1 ADDDB1002 HRS=1 ADDMB1001

000050 20 > Leave

For leave carry forward refer below link

http://www.saphcmonline.com/2010/carry-over-leave-quota-through-time-evaluation/

Rgds,

Lata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Latha,

It's first time I'm going to write a PCR, so let me check how does it work.

And I want to bring something else in your notice, in this company we are not running any time evaluation. Does it makes any effect in the given PCR.

Regards

ET

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Place the PCR in the schema TQTA in your Case which is only for generation of absence quota But we must have a conditiion that employee has worked for 240 Days right

Please do let us know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sir,

240 days condition is der. But not running time evaluation.

Regards

ET