cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accruals on a monthly basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Our scenario is that we will have a contract generated for which billing be generated for entire contract on a quaterly basis. The billing invoice will be generated for the entire contract period and quaterly billing invoice will be sent to customer. Payment will be made to us quaterly by the customer.

We would want to see the amount of revenue received from customer on a monthly basis with a single billing invoice. Is that possible in SAP?

Thanks,

James

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, there is functionality,called Manual accrual.You can create Accrual object(in your case on basis on contract),and every period(it customized fot mothly,quaterly etc)posts documents, which reversed in the next period(or delta logic).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Can you please tell me the customizing t-codes/steps required to do this manual accrual? Is there any way we can automate entire accrual steps?

Thanks,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, it's 'big' functionality. You can find doc calls like Accrual engine, as far as I remember it exists on help.sap.com. You need to read this doc,after if you have some question please ask.

Actually I wrote guide how to customize it, how to add some account assignments,make validation/substitution, abap code, accrual theory etc, but I don't know where I can post it in sdn

Edited by: alex ice on May 21, 2011 7:51 PM

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

I am interested in the guide book you mentioned in your last post. You can easily post it on SDN. Go to blogs..blogger home. Create your blog and then start drafting your guide in the form of blog. You can also insert slides or snapshot of SAP screens there. Once you are done with drafting your blog , post it and send it for approval. SDN Experts will review and if found meeting their criteria will post it on SDN on your blog home .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,actualy I've created log in for blog, but I can't post full word doc here, so maybe in some time I'll do it

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is resolved by revenue recognition configuration