cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actions are not showing in PA40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seniors,

I have created 3 actions, but non of them shows in the PA40 screen, what might be the problem?

Regards

ET

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check NUMKR feature. Check the return value which is given as per your reuriemnt.

Use T-code PA04 to check whether no. range is internal or external.

Rgds,

Lata

Former Member
0 Kudos

i HAVE CHECKED DAT LATA, EVERYTING IS PROPR. BUT STIL NO RESULT

REGARDS

ET

Former Member
0 Kudos

In V_T5PRM configure all the reason for teh action type you are trying to use (which is probably Hiring).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Both,

There is three continues 'reason for action'. I have already done the first one (I thought you are asking me to maintain the third one, that scree looks like something different). But I believe there is no relation with my issue. If it's maintained or not, action has to come in PA40, am I right?

Regards

ET

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I got the solution, I added my action types under 'action' in 'change action menu'. Now it displays in pa40.

Regards

ET

SumanPoddar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the following reply in forum -

[;.

You have to check -

1. UGR and MOLGA in SU01

2. UGR Maintained for Infogrp and Menus

3. Check the info type and action menu also

Regards.

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried all but there was no result. The reason for not showing was, i marked user dependent in the 'change action menu' option. But I marked point to you two, because it was a good information. But the problem remains.

Now it shows the action 'hiring' but when i try to hire it asks to enter a personnel number (the number range is internal only). Even if i enter the number, it says 'number does not exist, please select a hiring action'.

Any idea?

Rregards

ET

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if you have configured table V_T5PRM

Also check user group dependency in VV_T588C_M_AL0

Also check mapping between V_588B_M & V_T588D for the correct user group and reference user group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done except t5prm. Wwhat value u want me to give in that for hiring action?

Regards

ET

Former Member
0 Kudos

With action we give reason for action also. configre reason e.g. New postion etc. and link to your action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the T.code SU3, whether u had enter correct MOLGA and UGR. If u had entered a wrong, correct them and save them. Now u can go to pa40 and check it. All the best.