cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0FIGL_C10 Cube is not updated from DataStore 0FIGL_O10

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem that the cube named 0FIGL_C01 is not filled with data from DataStore 0FIGL_O10

where I created infopackage (Full Update)

The data is extracted successfuly to DataStore 0FIGL_O10 but when starts ti update the cube 0FIGL_C10 it didn't work

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem occurs because of using an older version of info-object 0REQUEST. You should update it (sap note 1641702).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed Anas,

When you said "it didn't work", what you mean? Appears a message for you?

Check if the datas of 0FIGL_O10 are active.

Other thing, when I use this DSO, I use the cube 0FIGL_C10. Both of General Ledger (New).

Regards,

Cleber Krebinhaaa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cleber

Actually I am using 0FIGL_C10 with this DSO(0FIGL_O10)

The problem is that I found the requet in 0FIGL_O10 is green but when I open the monitor to check the extraction process I found that there is an error in the stage (DataStore Activation(Change Log):Errors occured then I navigate below this tree and I found the following in the last 3 lines)

U table for DataStore object 0FIGL_O10 deleted successfully (Written in Green)

Delete init. request REQU_DAHROHA7VA3I1BPMM97V3ZUJR before running init. again with same selection(written in Red)

Error in generated init. package ZPAK_DAHROHA7VA0FAUELC3HEUA9GN for DSO 0FIGL_O10; no update (Written in Red)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well it seems, from your error message, that the update mode in your IP is set to initialization instead of delta.

If the init selections are okay and you would like to continue deltas with those selections, then please change the IP mode to delt and then run. But first delete the previous req by making the QM status Red from the DSO.

Debanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had managed to drop the request

The problem now that the loading take a long time about 5 hours then I receive the following error

(Note: The data is transfered to DSO but not for InfoCube)

Runtime Errors UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

Exception CX_RSR_X_MESSAGE

Date and Time 21.05.2011 19:15:11

Short text

An exception occurred that was not caught.

What happened?

The exception 'CX_RSR_X_MESSAGE' was raised, but it was not caught anywhere

along

the call hierarchy.

Since exceptions represent error situations and this error was not

adequately responded to, the running ABAP program 'SAPLRRMS' has to be

terminated.

What can you do?

Note down which actions and inputs caused the error.

To process the problem further, contact you SAP system

administrator.

Using Transaction ST22 for ABAP Dump Analysis, you can look

at and manage termination messages, and you can also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the settings in DSO? Is it automatic update checked? Activate automatically checked? Quality Status checked?

SID generation checked? If SID are not generated in DSO, then is master data loaded?

Usually first load to cube takes huge time to cube as SID values are generated. So best is to load all masterdata first.