Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addition of Custom Structure under BLFA1 in LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

There one table control implemented in vendor master custom screen in our system and a custom table to hold it's data.

In order to upload these custom fields via LSMW, we need to add another custom structure which should appear under BLFA1 in 'Maintain Structure Relations' step.

Does any one know how to do this??

Regards,

Ravi Kishore.

4 REPLIES 4

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume you load the vendor master via LSMW with program RFBIKR00. I don't think you can introduce new structures to the logic without modifying the standard, only new fields in existing structures.

As a workaround you could try using a separate LSMW object with your own recording for updating this specific data.

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for replying.

Our client is not interested in maintaining seperate programs, for individual data, so we are looking for a way we could modify the standard program and add a structure under BLFA1.

If there is a way to do this, kindly let us know?

Regards,

Ravi Kishore.

0 Kudos

I once added a new object to the list of LSMW standard objects by maintaining the SXDA* tables and writing a program for open purchase order upload (incl. service line items, eeeks...).

So I assume it is also possible to just add an additional structure to the existing SXDA* entries for vendor master, and modify (enhance?) RFBIKR00 to process this new structure.

That's all I can say, the rest is your analysis and development.

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply, your answer gives bit of hope.

Is there any specific procedure or reference guide for creating entries in SXDA* tables and creating our own custom program??

Regards,

Ravi Kishore.