cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR/IR clearing account not getting cleard

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

When I am trying to clear the GR/IR clearing account it is giving the message as Difference is too large for clearing.

Actually here the balance is less 1 Rs. For purpose I have defined the clearing differences upto 10 Rs in Transaction code OBA0.

Here I have mentioned the tolerance group and the same is assigned in the GR/IR clearing account.

Secondly I have defined the clearing rules as clearing based on purchsing doc (EBELN) and item (EBELP).

Even though I am getting the same error as Difference is too large.

Can any one please guide the right process

Thanks and Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tolerance Group is defined at different levels.. 1) For the GL 2) At the employees level.. Therefore, no matter what you maintain at the GL level.. if the tolerance at the Employees level is less than what you have maintained at the GL level.. the Employees level will take precedence. So check the tolerance limit at the Employees level and probably you will get answer for the error.

Regards,

SAPFICO

nishan_dev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I also received this error, and resolved it by revisiting my tolerance group setting at GL and employee level.

Thanks

Nishan D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the replies.

I have maintained the tolerance in OBA0 and OBA4 as instructed. But still I am getting same message as Difference too large.

Please guide

Thanks and Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, also customize OBA4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

Kindly check what you have maintained in Tolerance Group for Employees.

There also it should match otherwise this error will show.