cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple views in single View Container

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to display multiple views in single view container.!! . I want to display 2 views in a view container based on condition. Please suggest me how to achieve this.

Thanks,

Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Yes it is possible to embed views in one view container.

Embed all views in one View Container . Assign plugs based on condition navigate through them.

Create an attribute and bind the visibility property and play with show or hide.

hope this helps.,

revert if u need some more clarifications.,

Thanks & regards

Kiran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As already suggested, you can embed any number of views. work with attribute which control the visibility.

You can also think about requirement and why you need such design. In case of Dynamic handling at runtime you can rely on embedding right (interface)view to the VCE. It is bit complex to program one time but its perfectly fit for the purpose (runtime/dynamic).

You can also work with more VCE in a view and embed empty views addition to application specific view(combine firing plugs so that you can realize your layout ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ram,

A view Container can embeds multiple Views,But it just shows u one view at a time...!!

I u want to show multiple views at a time....u need to have multiple View Containers..

As u asked Based on Condition,U can switch to other views which are embeded in View Container by using the concept of Navigation Plugs( OutBound and InBound )

Thanks,

Naga Prakash