cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over absorption in assessment cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My user is facing one problem when he is running KSII(Actual activity price calculation) for 2 cost centers the error message is showing that splitting is not possible to cost center and cost element, but in that cost center group nearly 30 cost centers are there only for 2 cost centers only the error is showing like splitting is not possible, when i check the cost center plan actual variance report only for these 2 cost centers cost was not distributed to activities and also for this period actual production was there, why only for this 2 cost centers splitting is not possible please advise.

And also if i maintained equivalence no 12 in KP26 for the 2 cost centers cost is distributed equally pleae tell me the logic behind that but this is not best practise pleae advise me on this error.

Please give update on this.....................

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

As I understood from your post that these 2 cost centres are "Production cost centre" and there is no actual activity booked in these cost centres. Am I correct ?

If so, it means prod ord/process ord related to that cost centres no activity is confirmed. Please confirmed actual activity in the orders. You will get actvity qty in cost centre report. Then run KSII.

kkumar

former_member588855
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether these two cost centers are assigned to splitting rule in the configuration.

Regards,

Divraj