Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Number copy from Quantity Contract CQ to Sales Order OR

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

As per client scenario, quantity contract is created and PO number is maintain in that contract.

I need that when ever that quantity contract is reference to order OR, system copy the PO number too in the sales order.

Currently system ask for the PO number, But i need that system copy from the contract.

Regards,

Imran khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Can above scenario is possible with out user exit, I mean from standard configuration.

Looking for the gurus response.

regards,

imran khan

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Imran,

As per client scenario, quantity contract is created and PO number is maintain in that contract.
I need that when ever that quantity contract is reference to order OR, system copy the PO number 
too in the sales order.
Currently system ask for the PO number, But i need that system copy from the contract.

I would suggestion you to map this functional requirement through enhancement i.e through a User exit. I think the correct user exit that can be helpful for your requirement is as follows:

1. USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

2. USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAK

Here you can include logic with the help of Technical consultant so that whenever Sales Order is created with referrence to Quantity Contract then the value of PO will flow from Quantity contract to Sales Order.

Regards,

Sarthak