Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Standard "Sales Employee" Report

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

All my standard reports are ok, but when I am running the sales employee report, it maintain in the order and the invoice. System cant show the result against specific sales employee.

Although if I run the same report with out assign the sale employee on the selection screen it through the data, and still in the drill down cant shows the sales employee wise breakup. MC-Q is the tcode.

Looking forward for the gurus response.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

Regards,

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

I am also facing the same issue could you please let me know how did you resolve this issue?

Kind Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to view sales employe analysis then first you check how values should updated in LIS for sales employee.

Go to OMO1 double click on info-structure S006 - Sales employee

Then click on day and synchronous updating-1 so values will update daily and you can able to view it immediately

OR

Alternatively you can view report on basis of sales employee through some around the work

VA05for sales order and VF05 for Invoice where under partner function maintain your Sales employe partn. function and execute.

Where as in VA05N enter Partner Functions Responsible and Personnel Number Responsible and execute report.

kapil