Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Leading zeros remove from FB05 for assignment field in process open items b

Dear expert

At present i am using the electronic bank statement completed OT83 & OT51configuration, when i am running FF-5 the EBS soft copy has been uploaded and created batch input session.

I executed batch input session and the transactions has been posting through FB05 for outgoing payment clearing with assignment field ( where check number is laying correctly and matching EBS soft copy cheque number and SAP outgoing clearing account line item assignment cheque number ) in case of outgoing clearing is happening correctly.

but where as i have a problem incoming clrg cheque number which is displaying in assignment field and updated when client using FF68(check deposit / collections).

the user is punching all collections from customers using t.code FF68 and cheque number is updated with 6 digit number in the variant. it is like a JV.

after posting batch input session the cheque is number displaying in assignment field. the cheque number is updated with 6 digit number. but in the variant cheque number width 6 digit only but after posting FF68 & SM35 the system automatically taking leading zeros for the remaining length. Cheque number standard length in SAP 13 in table .

total 13 digit length but user punched only 6 digit only, because the cheque number 6 digit numberonly. so the remaining 7 digits it is occupaying 0000000.

while executing FF_5 and SM35 (thr FB05) the assignment field cheque number (0000000586585) and soft copy cheque number 6 digit (586585) is not matching , because of that i am unable to clear the incoming collections or incoming payments clrg.

so how can i remove the leading zeros after cheque number ( actually displaying 0000000586585 , but i want without zeros only cheque number 586585) in assignment field in FB05 using FF-5 & SM35).

is there any enhancement or user exit to remove leading zeros or any other way of work around .

Regards

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question