Valuation Record Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

While doing GR for Material iam getting this error

Valuation record 300105 XXXX DOMESTIC does not exist

Message no. M7077

Actually i created 2 valuation types in configuring split valuation

Domestic and Foreign

in Material master for this material i have selected orign H.

In PO also i have selected Domestic valuation type

While doing MIGO i am getting this error

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check in MM60,whether you have maintained the valuation type as well as Valuation Class for the required material in respective plant or not.

If not,then maintain the same through MM01 and then proceed for GR.

Thanks & Regards,

Bijay Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all

Now if i change the valuation type as Domestic it is working

But in my case iam procuring the same material in domestic and as well as importing

In this case if i want to maintain differently in inventory as well as i have have to know that valuation of both the stocks

How to do this if i change domestic in MM01

It is working fine

If i have to raise Import PO again i have to change as Import?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should not change the valuation class as per your requirement.This will impact on valuation of that particular material.

If one material is procured from domestic as well as Import then use Split Valuation Concept.

For this go to customization:Tcode-OMSK- create two valuation classes and assign the same to respective account category reference.Lets say val class for Domestic is 1001 and for Import it is 1002

and for header it will be 1000

Tcode-OMWC

Now create valuation category=P(lets say)

Now create valuation type=Domestic and Import.

Assign this valuation type to the corresponding Account Category reference and then active the same for "P" valuation category.

In global types active for respective Plants.

Now create the material "M" for the particular Plant and in accounting View-1 put

Valuation Category=P and Val. Class=1000......after maintaining other required views just save the material master.

Now again goto MM01,put the material code created and then choose only accounting view-1,put plant and valuation type=Domestic, then in accounting view-1 put corresponding Val Class=1001 and then save.

Repeat the same for maintaining the Import Valuation type.

Now when you check in MM60 the structure of material code will look like:

Plant...........Material...........Valuation type.............Valuation Class..........Price Control

5000 M 1000 V

5000 M Domestic 1001 V

5000 M Import 1002 V

Now you can choose the required valuation type for this single material.

In this way the stock and its value will separate to Domestic and Import.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Bijay Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bijaypradhan

Thank you, Now my problem is solved

One thing is While creating the material, first time before giving the Valuation type. in purchasing view for purchasing group which group i have to give (we are have 2 Pur grp.. Dom, Imp)

Is there any option to change the Pur grp as IMP when iam giving Foreign Valuation type..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can not assign the different pur grp in material master for a single material at plant level. But you can create two different purcase organization as domestic purchsae org & import pur org , then process the Purchase orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purchasing Group is required at the time of making PO.Hence it is derived from the vendor master itself not from the material master.

Please create two account groups as domestic and import so as to differentiate domestic vendors with domestic purchasing group and Import vendors with import purchasing group.

Hope your queries are clarified.

Thanks & Regards,

Bijay Pradhan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check following link through and check your setting which you did

[http://www.sap123.com/a/29/]

[http://www.sap-img.com/mm025.htm]