Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data source not came when i replicated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is my data source 2LIS_03_BF this are the steps i don

i goto ecc side and give tc rsa5 here i activated the data source and then i checked in rsa6

after that i goto rsa3 and i given the datsource name and i check the data is there or not (data is there)

after that i come to bi side and i replicated it after that i check the data source in bi side it not came

can anybody tell me what are the steps i missed please help me out of this

Thanks,

Nandu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandu,

How are you replicating the Datasource. Goto RSDS Trans, enter the DS tech name & source system name. Then from the Menu Datasource--> Replicate Metadata. It will ask you "Do you want to replicate the DS as 3.X or 7". Select the option as required. Now got trans RSA1, select the source system in the left pane > Here select your Source system in which you replicated your DS. Then click on "DataSource" in the left pane> Now search for your DS. You should be able to see that.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandu,

DS: 2LIS_03_BF is LO Ds so did fill the setup tables if not please fill the setup tables ....

then check for data in RSA3.

After replicating check in BIside for DS, if its not available please check for osurce system connnection.

hope thsi will help you.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you are checking your datasource in the right source system.

Click on the Choose Source System Icon -- SAP -- Choose your R/3 system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to rsa9. It will ask you "Do you want the content application transfer component hierarchy" click yes.

And replicate data data source it will work.

Regards

Varun.