cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataBase table in R/3 for Batch Class Characteristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please help me in identifying DataBase table in R/3 for Batch Class Characteristics Roll Length and Roll Width.

Can also check using Tcode - CL02

Thanks,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

All charateristics in SAP (of all objects classified in the classification system) are stored in the table AUSP. You can search there by your class type (022 or 023).

However, it might be problematic to identify which batch is represented in the key field "Object". For this, I normally use the BAPI's BAPI_OBJCL_GET_KEY_OF_OBJECT and BAPI_OBJCL_GET_OBJECT_OF_KEY, but I assume you can also check directly in the table INOB.

BR

Raf

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Raf but i am not able to get the data for Roll Width and Roll Length which are characteristics of Batch Class.

Regards,

Pankaj Bansal

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Are you accessing AUSP using trs SE16N? Or from ABAP. If you use ABAP, remember that the characteristics in AUSP are stored in their internal representation (can be found in the table CABN). If you use SE16N, you can specify the characteristics by their external name; SE16N will translate to the internal representation before accessing AUSP.

Alternatively, you can use BAPI_OBJCL_GETDETAIL to obtain all the characteristic values of a batch using the "natural" names (of the characteristics, objects and the values - the characteristic values can also have internal and external representation).

BR

Raf