Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

CrystalDecisions Session Manager error

I am running a Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit machine. I have VS2010 with .NET 4 installed on the machine. I am running ASP.NET 4.0 application which would connect to the Business Object server and generate a pdf report. I downloaded and installed the CrystalReports for VS 2010 on my machine and it had installed assemblies CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.Framework,CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.Infostore ver 10.5.3700 etc to the GAC.

But when I run this line CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.SessionMgr boSessionMgr=new CrystalDecisions.Enterprise.SessionMgr();

I get the error:

"Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {1CD19B37-4AEB-4EB0-B4DE-3CB9FA31D6CC} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)). "

I have not installed the Business Objects SDK on machine.Do I need to install it?

Am I missing any assemblies?

Let me know.

Upgrade to BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 so that you are supported....otherwise, no guarantee of being able to make it work. At the very least, make sure your application references version 11.0 assemblies.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question