Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Unable to see the "Password Reset" tab in Indentity Store (SAP IDM 7.1)

I am trying to implement Password self-service as per the document "SAP NewWeaver Idenitty Management Identity Center Self-service password reset Implementation Guide" Version 7.1 Rev 2. In this guide, references are made to the Password Reset Tab in the Identity Store properties view in Identity Center. I do not see that tab in my view.

I followed the standard inst guides during the upgrade. Its a fresh implementation and we are on IDM 7.1 SP5

I have checked out couple of similar posts where it was resolved by installing SP3/4, does anyone have any other solution than applying the SP again ??

What do I need to do to have that tab?

Thanks

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Chetan,

I followed the standard inst guides during the upgrade. Its a fresh implementation and we are on IDM 7.1 SP5

It's note quite clear if you made an upgrade or did a fresh installation. In either case you should ckeck that you installed the latest SPs of each of the 3 (Design Time, RunTime, UI) IdM-compontents... also don't forget the SQL-Schema in case you updated/upgraded.

I think most of the posts you already read about this topic had a mix of SPs.

If you upgraded, maybe you get the desired result after a complete uninstall / reinstall?!

BR

Michael

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question