cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Values not coming in service datasets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have developed a HCM process for transfer process.In that,i have designed a form in adobe and also i have created a custom generic service for my form scenario.Also i have created a BADI for that custom generic class to do calculation.

The problem is,when i click the dropdown values, on the exit of that dropdown i have called the BADI in which it will call the custom class assigned to that BADI .At first, Perform operation method will be called. In that method there is no values found in the service datasets.I dont know how to bring the form values to service datasets of my custom class.Is there any settings i need to do anywhere in the process ?.Could you please help me on this issue ?

Thanks &b Regards,

R.Dhineshraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me the solution? thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem , please tell me how can i solve it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghadeer,

We cannot tell what is the root cause without further input from you.

Basically, check 2 things :

1. if you have bind the fields in design time and put as default enabled, transfer the changes to your test client using SCC1.

2. if have you bind to field to adobe form field.

If they are in place, it should work.

If it is still not working, tell me what you have done and what is working at them moment ; what is not.

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiang Li

I have created generic service class for one of my process , its working fine at the begining

but the i need to add more operration fields , so i added them to get_operations method and i used them in do_opration method  , but it retrun nothing to form scenario , when i debug the code the founf that :

LOOP AT service_datasets INTO service_dataset WHERE   fieldname  = 'SHILDText'.
      service_dataset
-FIELDVALUE = lv_text.

MODIFY service_datasets FROM service_dataset.

ENDLOOP.

the statement retrun nothing (it skipped the loop )cause the service_datasets  dont have this field , even i added them to form scenario

Please help me to solve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghadeer,

First thing, it should be in all upper case. Try again with 'SHILDTEXT'.

Also, check what are the fields exist in service_datasets in debugging.

I am not sure if it is appropriate to discuss your issue in others developer issue.

Check with moderator if it is ok to do so.

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiang Li

I have changed it to upper case but still not come in service dataset  , i check the fields in the debugging not come in service dataset .

i added new post , please anser me there:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3333139