SAP for Media Discussions
Spark conversations about content creation, audience engagement, and monetization strategies using SAP in the media industry. Join in the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Media Subscription Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Does anyone have suggestions as to how I may be able to create one subscription order with the quantity = 1 for Monday through Saturday deliveries and the quantity = 2 or more copies for Sunday deliveries?

Best regards,

Gwen

Edited by: Gwen Goodman on May 20, 2011 11:55 PM

Edited by: Gwen Goodman on May 21, 2011 4:08 PM

Correction to the above question:

Does anyone have suggestions as to how I may be able to create a subscription sales document type: one subscription order with the quantity = 1 for Monday through Saturday deliveries and the quantity = 2 or more copies for Sunday deliveries?

• SAP Managed Tags:
2 REPLIES 2

sachin_thadani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gwen ,

Try using Function Module ISM_SALES_ORDER_CREATE and Fill Import Parameter ABO_KOPF and Table ABO_POS.

Fill all manadatory parameters in above Import and Table parameter as required .

Make quantity entry in ABO_POS-ETMENGE for quantity as required.

Inside ABO_POS , Make entries in Sub Item table T_SUB_ITEM-DELIVSPLIT where you can mention MON-FREI and SAT-SON as per the requirement.

Tell me if you need any further inputs regarding manadatory parameters to be passed in ABO_KOPF and Table ABO_POS..

Hope the problem will get resolved !!

Thanks ,

Sachin

• SAP Managed Tags:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Thank you very much for suggesting the alternating delivery functionality. We are exploring this solution further.

Kind regards,

Gwen

• SAP Managed Tags: