cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build problems part 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is just the end of a big log file that I got with some errors. I dont know what to do to get rid of this problem. Can anyone help with details because I m very new using NWDS Im just a java programmer trying to learn a new tool, actually I m not that advanced in java too so any detailed help will be appreciate.

here is the last part of the log:

Ant build finished with ERRORS

Failed to pack public part: Failed to get InputStream for resource D:\Documents and Settings\mario.mesquita\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\t\D62BA6DFF6BFF0417AE9B4DAF8593868\classes\com\vale\caf\eu\gp\ui\forms\itemreactivate\wdp\IPublicCItemReactivate$ISearchAutomaticPurchaseOrderAllowed_SearchAutomaticPurchaseOrderAllowedElement.class

Error: Build stopped due to an error: Failed to pack public part: Failed to get InputStream for resource D:\Documents and Settings\mario.mesquita\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\t\D62BA6DFF6BFF0417AE9B4DAF8593868\classes\com\vale\caf\eu\gp\ui\forms\itemreactivate\wdp\IPublicCItemReactivate$ISearchAutomaticPurchaseOrderAllowed_SearchAutomaticPurchaseOrderAllowedElement.class

Build plugin finished at 2011-05-20 16:29:53 GMT-03:00

Total build plugin runtime: 7 minutes 19.011 seconds

Build finished with ERROR

thanks in advance

Mario

Edited by: mario.mesquita on May 20, 2011 10:05 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe the path is too long, put your local development to another folder just under Drive C or D

please also post some other error