Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

error at reading RSQONCOND system table via RFC_READ_TABLE

Hello dear experts,

I try to read RSQONCOND system table from our external java application via JCO and RFC_READ_TABLE function but receive the following error:

Could not execute function '[MBI_SAPBW_F0012] Could not execute function 'RFC_READ_TABLE'. Error with ASSIGN ... CASTING in program SAPLSDTX .'. Table: RSQONCOND; columns: INFOSET, ONCOND; where clause: (INFOSET EQ '0SRVE_IS1') AND OBJVERS EQ 'A'

We used our code successfully with other system tables but in case of RSQONCOND we got this error, so our code must be fine (if this particular request doesn't require some specific attributes or settings).

One more thing... I noticed that WCOND attribute in RSQONCOND is of String data type, can it be the cause of the error? But at the same time error takes place even when I try to retrieve the only one record without WCOND attribute (e.g. just INFOSET).

I also have the same error if to use SE37 transaction with RFC_READ_TABLE and the RSQONCOND table name in parameters.

Is it possible to get data from the mentioned system table via RFC_READ_TABLE at all? What the cause of the error? Does any alternatives to RFC_READ_TABLE exist to get the data I need?

<< Moderator message - Everyone's problem is important. But the answers in the forum are provided by volunteers. Please do not ask for help quickly. >>

Thanks in advance,

Vova

Edited by: Rob Burbank on May 20, 2011 4:22 PM

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question