cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supported Microsoft OS and Office Versions

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, so IT has been rolling out new PC's with Windows 7 and Excel 2010, and the ability to install and run BPC has been spotty at best. We are currently running BPC 7.0.1, and from what I've heard, Windows 7 is not supported until BPC 7.5.

Does anyone have an official breakout from SAP as to what platforms of Windows and Office are supported for which versions of BPC?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the official word on this one. Much thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I know the OS is only supported Windows XP, but the office 2010 is available as of SP08 of BPC 7.

Just for your information, if you are using Windows 7 standard, there will be actaully no problem from my exprience, the only thing you need to install .NET 1.1. But this is not officially supported which mean the customer cannot get any support from SAP Support when you face any problem. Therefore it is just for testing before going to 7.5

Regards,

YH Seo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are right. BPC 7 is not supported on Windows 7. Please take a look at the below link on the product availability matrix:

https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001303&_EVENT=RELEASE&00200682500000002...

Hope this helps.